When is it acceptable to take things further?

So I have been seeing this lad for 3 weeks.. we really like each other and things are going very well. I was just wondering when is it acceptable to take things further in a physical sexual way? Now I don’t exactly want him thinking that I’m easy (even sexual contact hasn’t occurred yet) but is 3 weeks too soon? Would you lose respect if a girl did something after 3 weeks? How long should I respectfully wait?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're ready. Some people do it on the first date. Some never do. Do what's right for YOU.

1|0
    0|0
    • If a female let you in, in any type of way after 3 weeks would you think she’s easy?

• I would be wondering what she's holding out for. In my experience if you hit it off, you can't keep your hands off each other. But at your age more time may be necessary to feel comfortable about it. And that's why it's up to you.

And you should know...
      Women are keepers of sex.
      Men are keepers of commitment.
      Don't be giving up yours without at least a bit of his. ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• How long do you usually wait for sex after the first date? If this is your first time, don't rush, in fact better wait for him to ask, and then you feel how comfortable you're with it before agreeing to

1|0
    0|0
  • Being easy would be having sex with him the secound you meet basically start making out and go through the bases

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 weeks sounds fine. Supposedly after the 3rd date is the normal

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you personally think is a good amount of time to take things further, I've been texting a girl from school for two days and I have no idea when to start flirting/ask her out and how

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes