When is it acceptable to take things further?

So I have been seeing this lad for 3 weeks.. we really like each other and things are going very well. I was just wondering when is it acceptable to take things further in a physical sexual way? Now I don’t exactly want him thinking that I’m easy (even sexual contact hasn’t occurred yet) but is 3 weeks too soon? Would you lose respect if a girl did something after 3 weeks? How long should I respectfully wait?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're ready. Some people do it on the first date. Some never do. Do what's right for YOU.

• If a female let you in, in any type of way after 3 weeks would you think she’s easy?

• I would be wondering what she's holding out for. In my experience if you hit it off, you can't keep your hands off each other. But at your age more time may be necessary to feel comfortable about it. And that's why it's up to you.

And you should know...
      Women are keepers of sex.
      Men are keepers of commitment.
      Don't be giving up yours without at least a bit of his. ;)