Which race has the most attractive women?

I have this on-going argument with a guy friend over the above 3 races. For purposed of the poll I will not say which one he believes to have the most attractive women but I wanted to seek outside opinions.
  • Italian
  • Latin
  • Asian
    Vote C

615

Most Helpful Guys

• Beauty is a very subjective quality! Depends on who you ask.

• It depends very much to me on whether we're talking "averages" or "exceptional", because when it comes to exceptional I can't decide. When it comes to how decent-looking the "average" sort of woman is in a country, it's a bit easier if I can go there and see all kinds of slim and active women surrounding me.

Like I think Italy has gorgeous women when it comes to the exceptional ones, and I haven't been there to see for myself, but apparently the average BMI is 25.2 which is a tad overweight. In Japan it is 21.7 which is a normal kind of weight. In Mexico it is 28.7 which is pretty overweight (though I have met some gorgeous Mexican women).

I can probably use these BMI charts to kind of figure out which country has the most (as in quantity) attractive women, since I'm attracted to the slim and active ones above all else.

• In general I tend to favor, when it comes to "average" (not exceptional) developed and fashionable nations where the average woman is in a normal/healthy kind of body fat and BMI range (being developed helps since it would suggest a healthier average is not coming from, say, malnutrition). When it comes to the exceptional women of the world, I find all sorts of ethnicities beautiful.

• ... and generally more urban areas in my experience.

• But this question I interpret like, "Which nation has the largest number of healthy women? Free of chronic illnesses, eating a healthy diet, and getting plenty of daily exercise?" And I can't answer for sure, but I'd lean towards the countries according to BMI charts by country as an initial hint, and also try to look at the diet, average life expectancy, things of this sort. Usually if all those things are looking good, and I travel to that country, I find myself surrounded by women I find beautiful -- might even find "average-looking" beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Italian is an ethnicity. Latin come from Italy, so South Americans shouldn’t even be called Latin. Not to mention that many South Americans are probably mixed with whites, since Portugal and Spain took over during the European Colonization. And Asian refers to lots of different races..