Do you belive in " the one"?

Do you believe in soulmates, "the one", love at first sight etc?

I don't think I do, but I want to, if that makes any sense?
Recently I've been chatting with this guy at my gym and I think we must be quite compatible because he is so easy to talk to and chatting with him just feels really comfortable and... right? He's in a serious relationship anyway so it won't go anywhere but It's got me thinking about my thoughts on attractions.

I guess I would have always believed more in comparability rather than destiny but id love to hear some opinions/stories about your experiences!
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sorta
    Vote C

516

Most Helpful Guys

• First of all love at first sight is 100%fake it's only lust nothing else. Second if two people truly love each other and stands on there commitment no matter what's comes in between they are soulmates and the love happens slowly over time never at first sight. Where looks finance caste does not matter. And the most important (never forget in life ) soulmates never meet on internet. You will someday meet them in real life somehow face to face talk. And then exchange numbers directly. Those of you have met you partners and love over Facebook and other sites and u r in a relationship. I can guarantee there will be breakup one day for sure. One day = months , years.

• I think there are "ones." If that makes any sense. There are many people all over the world that you could connect with and make you happy. They may be few and far in between, but they are out there. Whether your paths ever cross, or if they don't cross at the right time is the real question.

I don't believe in the magical "one" where everything is perfect and there are never any issues, but the idea is certainly attractive.

I'm happily married and committed, but I know that there are other people out there that I could connect with.

Most Helpful Girl

• If we have a soul mate on this planet id does not necessarily mean that they live in the same town or even country. Your paths may never cross. I heard a phrase once - They were born a world apart and then one day looked in each other's eyes and found love. But while it is possible, it is not probable. People are too anxious to jump into a relationship. So even if you do cross paths your soul mate may be taken. It's a nice thought, but hard to realize.