What do you do for your SO when they arrive home being a bit down?

38

Most Helpful Guys

• cuddles, kisses, hugs, watch her favorite show even if i don't want to, clean the dishes and the kitchen after we ate (because i can't cook) and do anything stupidly or clumsily to make her laugh or smile

Most Helpful Girl

• Make him happy by saying romantic things to him. Once my boyfriend came home down and to make him laugh I said to him "when I had a nap in the afternoon I had a dream where I found your dick so yummy that I chopped it, cooked and ate it". He started laughing and it was all good