What do you do for your SO when they arrive home being a bit down?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• cuddles, kisses, hugs, watch her favorite show even if i don't want to, clean the dishes and the kitchen after we ate (because i can't cook) and do anything stupidly or clumsily to make her laugh or smile

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make him happy by saying romantic things to him. Once my boyfriend came home down and to make him laugh I said to him "when I had a nap in the afternoon I had a dream where I found your dick so yummy that I chopped it, cooked and ate it". He started laughing and it was all good

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• do everything to cheer them up make them dinner, cuddles etc
    and comfort them (when I was in a relationship that is)

1|0
    0|0
  • if l had a girl l would make dinner and tell her that l more than want her and will always love and lots more

1|0
    0|0
  • Make her food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tickle fight. Let her win. Cuddles.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. My partner is an adult and I expect her to act like one. She should be able to handle her emotions without needing a "parent" to help her with her emotions.

0|0
    0|1
  • Def cook get her a glass of wine and give her some form of rub (ie shoulders, head, back, foot or)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Act romantic and say nice things and show him and let him play with my boobs and he instantly gets back to normalcy and forgets his worries

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have a SO

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes