WTF DOES THIS MEAN?

On and off with an Ex boyfriend for years now, i call it quits he comes back, we both call it quits somehow one of us always come back. We always find each other and act like nothing happened. I love him so much, while we were on and off, i would date but outta no where i would think about him. Everytime he has a day off we spend days together. I don't know what to do. Its complicated.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• it means you either really love each other or you are only with each other out of pure habit

1|0
    0|0
    • But he is 10 years older than me im 20 and I don't know if that has to do with anything. He doesn’t wanna put a label on us because he doesn’t want to “hurt me” and thats why we’re off and on because sometimes i want reassurance

• yeah my recent ex was 20 when I first met her at 37 we were together for 3 years so split about 2-3 months ago, age shouldn't mean anything tbh if you dated each other then you both must have felt something for one another, despite the age gap (which in my opinion doesn't mean jack, as long as you both are consenting adults)

it does though sound like you both either get together out of habit and split out of uncertainty
      think you both need to sit and talk about what you both want from your relationship and where you see each other in a few years... as keep getting together and breaking up is unhealthy and mentally draining to you both and can cause anxiety and depression as a result not to mention if anyone else should come into either of your lives it can cause quite a problem where they're concerned

• Sounds like you’re obsessed with each other and need to stop breaking up if you just end up back together again

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why dont you just date?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes