Would one thing mess up a relationship?

Say you really like someone and you've been friends for a while and their a great person and you find out they smoke weed, would you date that person, or cut them off?
  • Cut them off.
  • Date them.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t cut them off but I wouldn’t date them.

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on what's your stance on the whole matter. Smoking may be a sign of immaturity to some people but all in all, I really don't think that you should judge someone from a habit like this. Personally, I'd date that person and I'd just be clear that I don't like this habit just to be transparent with my thoughts. After that, it's his/her life and there's not much you can do about it.

• I agree im 17 and actually have a medical card for extreme anxiety but people always just like think im a goon or something

• *insert STEREOTYPES banner here* I understand man. You shouldn't think that negatively about it. Love and relationships in general look deeper than things like this. While being a strong smoking hater myself, I find it quite trivial when it comes to whether you want to be with someone or not.