Somebody please help me?

I really like this guys we have been talking everyday for about 3 weeks now only problem is he lives about 2 hours away from me and we go to different schools buts he’s the sweetest person any advice

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him a lot I mean I don't know if you have met personally. If you think he is sweet and nice well then just keep it that way eventually if he likes you enough he's going to make the effort to travel then 2 hours at least a couple of times a week. Just watch out for when he starts to ask you to send him sexy pictures. Then he is going to really get to know you and so are all of his buddies.

Most Helpful Girl

• So what do you need help with? If neither of you has a car you are both shit out of luck. But honestly, you need to be spending time in school and your studies instead of taking 4 hours travel time to see someone, no matter how much you like him. Besides, long distance, even 2 hours away, don't work very well.