Woukd you date a guy who stays with his. babymomma to take care of kids?

And same bed

87

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that staying in the same home for the children is the better choice than divorcing. If they both agreed to start seeing other people and to divorce once the kids move out, then I don't see any harm in that. If anything it shows how mature they both are and how far they are willing to go for the betterment of their children.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't move out when we get serious, I won't date him.
    But if he has to stay with the girl on the same bed, maybe he has financial issues , I will think twice, if someone can't even afford a place to live