Should I dump my bf? Is this behavior a sign he doesn't want to be with me and doesn't respect and love me and I should move on asap?

Okay so my boyfriend of almost 2 years doesn't want to attend the same college anymore outta nowhere he still wants to date as long i
Dont attend the same school as him. He threatened to dump me if i did but im going anyways i fell in love with the school as well thats where i want to be he should support me like i do the same for him and another thing we have a issue on is he's jealous of my rs with everybody no matter if its family or friends he also hangs up in my face if a family member comes in the room and ask me a question ill answer them and hell just hang up i always rush to call him back or text him its getting old im taking to much from this man when i dont have to i feel like he doesn't respect me he always does this he finds anything to get angry abould and blame me like tonight my nephew cane in my room while i was otp with my boyfriend asking me was i excited to start my new job i told him yes and he told me good luck i thanked him and he walked out of the room note my boyfriend hung up in my face after i told my nephew yes im excited to start he always does this its getting old im tired if being disrepected
  • Dump him
  • Or don't

35

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• dump him.
    plus, the lack of punctuation and periods on your description almost made it impossible to read