Who was the first person you fell in love with ( not first relationship )?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a long time ago. i was legal and she wasn't.. and her approach was practically quite lame. She was a friend's little sister, but she was still my longest relationship, but i knew even then that we weren't gonna end up together... she defined a whole lot of shit i know about relationships today. like what to look for in a life partner, cheating, kissing, sex, and a ton more. We ended up being friends... and its been that way for almost a decade.
    I still love her... just not like before but she holds a special place.
    Oh, and i remember getting punched by her brother when he heard she was preggers lol. i mean... he knew we were dating.
    Funny huh. oh, that happened AFTER she was legal.

Most Helpful Girl

• My neighbor when I was ~6 years old. At least at that time I thought it was love. He is 2 years older. And appearently he used to "love" me in childhood too haha.