Who was the first person you fell in love with ( not first relationship )?

Who was the first person you fell in love with ( not first relationship )?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a long time ago. i was legal and she wasn't.. and her approach was practically quite lame. She was a friend's little sister, but she was still my longest relationship, but i knew even then that we weren't gonna end up together... she defined a whole lot of shit i know about relationships today. like what to look for in a life partner, cheating, kissing, sex, and a ton more. We ended up being friends... and its been that way for almost a decade.
    I still love her... just not like before but she holds a special place.
    Oh, and i remember getting punched by her brother when he heard she was preggers lol. i mean... he knew we were dating.
    Funny huh. oh, that happened AFTER she was legal.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My neighbor when I was ~6 years old. At least at that time I thought it was love. He is 2 years older. And appearently he used to "love" me in childhood too haha.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I met her on my first day off 7th grade, I was almost 13 (now Im almost 19) I grew up in a wealthy and superficial neighborhood, but she seemed very real to me. For over 4 years I was afraid to even look at her, I bent over backwards to try and impress her, she was part of the "popular crowd" so i tried to join the guys in that crowd towards the end of middle school and beginning of high school just because I thought it would impress her. I hated my school and had the chance to switch schools but I stayed because I because she was there. Ironically, halfway through 11th grade she left for a private school and I was devastated at first but then it felt revealed, like I didn't always have to worry about what she thinks anymore, I decided that I was going to get my shit together and survive the last year and a half of high school so i can get the fuck out and get to community collage which I just started 3 weeks ago and I want to go to what ever collage I want after 2 years (I might know where i want to go already). This is part of what put me where a I am today

1|0
    0|0
  • Her name was Laura and she was my first girlfriend and I was broken-hearted for over 2.5 years after she dumped me.

She is now a successful lawyer with offices in Manhattan and on Long Island. She's about to turn 54 and she still looks great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does anyone really remember who the first loved

1|0
    0|0
  • Yet to happen!

Apparently I have little in common with the majority of the people my age that I happen to meet. Which is the nice way of saying I dislike 99% of my peers.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My high school boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been in love

1|0
    0|0
  • My husband

1|0
    0|0
    • well... aren't you one of the lucky ones... first shot deal. some of us have to work for that shit.

• Show All
    • @Tdieseler I'm not that puny

• well... a lot of people in your gender are.

Recommended myTakes