Should a 24 women year old date a 20 year old man?

Knew each other for five years, he had a crush on her since he met her, She worries that for a year it might be weird because he can't drink etc. She thinks it might mess up the friendship!! He's too young for her? Opinion!! Risk it?
  • Yes!
  • No!
  • Maybe if he's mature!
    Vote C
He went back to his ex without telling me... the day after we hung out. Forget it.

212

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know. But if he's got a crush on you, then the friendship is already messed up as I see it, like if he's going to get upset if you get with a different guy. That's not a proper friendship. So I wouldn't factor that into consideration so much.

• The age difference has always bothered me though.

• And how often do you get to date someone you got to know for 5 years? Maybe something really amazing will happen... or not. I've always been in the "go for it" category here, but that might just be me... and maybe I'm not so wise in this regard, but I'd still be single if I were, as I risked a close friendship to date my now-wife.

• See, I've never met someone who liked me that much. The thing is I just got out of a relationship. I've been dating in general for a whole year. This guy seemed to be like a rebound for me in the past. He at least lives a lot closer than my ex. I now have another job too... so I have like no time. I don't want sex but I wouldn't mind cuddling.

• They are adults, so whether they are compatible is what counts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it, life's too short to worry about such trivial things.
    Good luck and I wish you every future happiness. x