Do some people genuinely like being single for life?

• Yes they do
    Vote A
  • Very few people do
    Vote B
  • No they don’t - most are forced to adapt to live that way due to disappointment
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They have built a up a shield so none will hurt them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm not wrong, there is people who are asexual and or aromantic, meaning they simply dont get attracted to people the way that others do. Most can't stay single and still be sane, they can.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? But maybe they just have had too many bad experiences Or what about autistic people?

• Show All
    • It's lilely they have built up a wall of sorts, or don't whant or know how to build upp a stable relationship, meaning he/she may be scared to progress.
      Eather that or they just are to sensetive to share the full information about why they do what they do.
      It is possible to find romantic comedies etc. Entertaiming evem if you are asexual/aromantic, but I beleave they might supress it due to some reason, maybe it's because of the past or it might be they are in more of a introverted state.

• Added: It is more likely that they are hiding their true feelings and such than it is she/he is an asexual/aromantic. It is rather uncommon to find such people.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know any such people, so hard to say.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Very few people can be single for life, but still getting sex on the side.

Singleness hurts, especially as you get older and still don't have a wife or kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not normal to be single in my opinion. We're social creatures and should have someone to talk to at home all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate it... One day I will stop being single

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt that.
    Very rare...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0