Do some people genuinely like being single for life?

• Yes they do
  • Very few people do
  • No they don’t - most are forced to adapt to live that way due to disappointment
    Vote C

29

Most Helpful Girl

• They have built a up a shield so none will hurt them

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm not wrong, there is people who are asexual and or aromantic, meaning they simply dont get attracted to people the way that others do. Most can't stay single and still be sane, they can.

• Really? But maybe they just have had too many bad experiences Or what about autistic people?

• It's lilely they have built up a wall of sorts, or don't whant or know how to build upp a stable relationship, meaning he/she may be scared to progress.
      Eather that or they just are to sensetive to share the full information about why they do what they do.
      It is possible to find romantic comedies etc. Entertaiming evem if you are asexual/aromantic, but I beleave they might supress it due to some reason, maybe it's because of the past or it might be they are in more of a introverted state.

• Added: It is more likely that they are hiding their true feelings and such than it is she/he is an asexual/aromantic. It is rather uncommon to find such people.