Is it possible to find a girl/boyfriend on here?

I was just wondering if it was possible for someone to find a partner on here. Have any of you ever done so?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes its hard, i wouldn't do it because you wouldn't know if the person you are talking to is actually the person they say they're.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not, as this forums is more for advice rather than a relationship. Try dating apps such as Tinder, Match, etc.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• Yes you can but its not very easy l had to prove my self to one girl on this site before l got chatting with her but dont push your luck just act normal and be nice and your luck could be in

0|1
    0|0
  • In this case you're only limited by your imagination. It is indeed shitty as a QA site but you can try to be creative with how you use it.

0|1
    0|0
    • oh right, for your second question, no I have not, but I know a few couples who met on here, they like each other from their posts and exchanged contacts afterwards. One of the girl was IP banned though due to "sexual content under 18"

• Highly unlikely. Most people aren’t using their real names and won’t share any personal identification details in chat. I won’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is possible.
    I have heard some people got their date & crush here.
    U can try, no bad it that.
    There's no rule which can deny u from it.😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • i think it's possible but not likely to happen, chances would be very low

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha yeah good luck I'll save ya some time and/or data nope. Which is disturbing, theyre on here just as much asking the same types of questions?😰

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, but I'm too new here. I use the same userid on OKCupid, though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes