Starting conversation for knowing someone you like romantically for the first time?

I wonder what you guys used to starting the conversation to the girl, and what we must do to ice breaking the atmosphere?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time just try to build connections by talking about something you guys have in common (like class you are both in , sports you both like), or talk about how you noticed her (if you are confident). Just dont be like self deprecating or arrogant.

• Oh wow, thanks for the suggestion it helps a lot.

:)

• this takes some practice, but first try to make friends with her, talk with her like how you would talk with a friend, that will be perfect. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all if you haven't spoken to her you don't like her romantically. You may like something about her or her physical appearance but don't build up any romantic expectations. She is just another stranger, so start the conversation by making an observation about something you both can see. For example point out a painting on the wall and ask her if she thinks it is paint by number. Or ask if she can hear the song playing, say it reminds you of a time in college when you had to pull an all-nighter and the radio was playing this song on a loop for 3 hours. The main point is to capture her attention by saying something real that is attached to an emotion of yours; it lets her breathe and see if she relates to what you are talking about.

• I see.

Your opinion is make sense to me.

I'll try it as hard as i can when I have the chance.

Thanks a lot.

• You are welcome. I like that you will try, because really that's all you can do. Make sure to try again and again. As with anything else in life talking to strangers is a skill that you must learn to master. Mastering a skill is all about experience, doing it over and over again. Once you have tried to talk to over 1,000 strangers you will see it gets easier.

• I will and I must do that.

Thanks a lot.

You really helped me a lot.

:)