We met and he was 169 cm how do I friendzone him?

I met thjs guy and we really hit ut off we sexted a couple of times he looked very hot in pictures and such then when we met f2f he had the same sexy face and body but on a mini version i didn't ask him how tall he was cause i just assumed he would be tall from the way he looked but he is 169cm and im 170cm and after i saw how short he was the attraction was all gone i wanna blow him off but i dont wanna ghost him i want to stay friends with him what should my excuse be? I dont want to make him insecure
Updates:
To all the butthurt guys , I find short men unattractive , would you date someone you find ugly? I dont think so and yeah he was sexy but after i saw his height everything switched and he became very unattractive to me so stop calling me shallow just because I don't find short men attractive. Don't comment if you're not gonna offer advice thanks.
Another update its not cause he is 1 cm shorter than me its cause he is short I don't find men under at least 175 cm to be attractive

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There’s something very depressing about this post. I honestly think people like you are good examples of the lowness and shallowness of humanity. We all have our likes and dislikes, but I think there’s something in us that we can sense when someone is being shallow or materialistic. I think we also are programmed evolutionarily to avoid people like that, which is why the majority of the population doesn’t like or respond to shallow people, whatever manifestation they take. Troll post or not, there are indeed people like this and the way this post is worded and the feeling I’m getting from it, makes me wonder if you’ll ever meet or get with a quality man. Perhaps you’ll get older and get wiser over these feelings of yours and start looking at more attributes about a human being besides just a 1 cm difference. I don’t think people with a mentality such as yours are good people, nor are they healthy in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol okay go date a woman that you find ugly then since you are so unshallow physical attraction is a must in a relationship now smd and move along

• Show All
    • I'm always the one who breaks up with guys not the other way around and i did ask this question before and no one gave me an advice all of them asked why i didn't like him after i met him so mentioning his height is important you are reaching so hard and yes i am defensive cause all of you butthurt guys are annoying as hell i asked for an advice not a lecture from dipshits

• Maybe as you get older or think about things differently, you’ll start to see where I’m coming from. I don’t think you’re an evil person, and I don’t think you should or anyone should settle, but this topic and context is and feels very different. I don’t think it’s a good mindset to have for a woman or man to have, and I don’t think a good personality and character harbors this mindset as well. You’re free to do what you want of course, but I just wanted to give you something else to ponder about because I do think this will make you more insightful possibly and even happier to expand and open your mind. You could really be losing out on an otherwise good man who will change your life in many ways, or not. You wouldn’t know because your stuck on things of this nature, pretty insignificant and shallow. These types of people, in my experience, don’t find true happiness with a partner, unless they can relinquish their shallow mindsets and ways.

• He's going to feel bad no matter what because he's excited after the two of you sexted, and he is probably going to know why you friendzoned him. Do you actually feel comfortable being around him as a friend after this?

0|0
    0|0
    • As a friend yes cause he is a cool guy to hang out with

• I suspect he will either be too disappointed to accept or will accept just to stay close to you. That said, if I were you and wanted to friendzone him, I'd simply say that you enjoy his company, he is a really great guy, but the chemistry is lacking for a potential romantic relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get why you got so much "shallow" from men. You are completly entitled to have your likes and dislikes. I'm really turned off by short men. I wouldn't date a guy as tall as me or shorter, it's just a really big turn off for me. And I don't mean it in a shallow way like "ow, he's sooo short ew", or something, I just realised this about my likes. This exact same thing happened to me; talked to this guy, looked really sexy, but was even shorter than me, for like 5 cm. We didn't hit it off that good either so I just stopped showing interest and he got the hint. I absoloutly wouldn't ever mention it's because of his height. It's like men who only like women with big breats. It's their choice, but that doesn't give them the right to make us feel bad about it, so don't tell him. Just stop flirting with him and turn the conversation more towards friendly talk, but make yoursel feel like if he were talking to one of his guy friends. Joke a lot and maybe even swear and stuff like that. Just an idea.

3|0
    0|1
    • THANK YOU ! Exactly i find short guys as unattractive that's my taste , no one would date someone they dont find attractive anyways thanks for your advice and for not calling me names ^-^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Wow, over 1 cm? That's a whole new level of superficial. Honestly just tell him some BS like your ex got back in touch or something, it's the quickest way out of any drama.

0|1
    0|0
    • Its not cause he is 1 cm shorter i like taller men any guy under 175 i dont find them attractive why would i stay with someone that i find unattractive?

• Fair enough. Good job most men are above 175cm range these days :D

• 1cm? That's like a guy rejecting a woman for being 32D when he wants 33D. That is shallow all around.

0|1
    0|0
    • He is 6 cm less than i want him to be not 1 cm and if you think im shallow i dont give a shit move along fam

• Show All
    • Oof for a 33 year old you are really dumb i mentioned his height and i mentioned mine as you can read i said after i saw how short he was i found him unattractive not after i saw he is 1 cm shorter he is short for a guy even if he was my height thats short for a guy and yes you are the idiot here since you are still not getting it lmao

• The person calling me an idiot just posted a runon sentence... hahahahahahaha

• This is really making me angry and pissing me off. But yea thats sadly how woman mostly are

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, iced over a few cm? This is the shallowest shit I've seen in awhile. On the bright side you saved him from the horror of being in any way involved in you life. So... good job... I guess? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Get me in contact with the guy.. i will tell him what u can't.
    He shouldn't be dating girls like you anyways.
    I'm just trying to do the both of you a favour XD

0|0
    1|0
  • Ultimately, being honest but kind works best.

"I think you're a goodlooking guy, but you're just too short for me."

Forget about being friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it really that important that he's not tall? He's still the same guy you had a good time sexting.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're trolling us right?

0|2
    2|0
    • No im not?

• Show All
    • Why do you think you deserve a man of that height then?

• Cause I do lol

• Just a normal woman

1|0
    0|0
  • That's funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • and , can I know how tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mentioned it above im 170

• Show All
    • I want to judge to TBH
      lol but I never do that
      That is shallow , and you know it
      Anyways , just tell him you are gay , or try to not to sext with him , it will fade out with time
      best wishes

• You should always make it clear
      You are free, for sure
      Best of luck again , sorry for being harsh <3

• "how short he was" yeah okay...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand these guys getting mad. It makes zero difference whether women date short guys or not. As for the guy mentioned in this take, just block, delete and move on. He will get over it... most guys are seeing multiple women anyway so you will be forgotten in about 2 hours lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Though many guys will be mad and even I to a degree sorrow at such things. But It comes from a place of truth and authenticity which in of its self is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously if you are going to judge based on how tall he is, you aren't mature enough to be in a relationship to begin with.. Judging on characteristics that he cannot change at all shows an extreme level of childishness on your part, Chances are he dodged a bullet with you.

0|1
    2|0
    • Lol look at all the but hurt little girls down voting because i told the truth.. So sad and so childish.

• Show All
    • thats on you.. I find shallow, childish little girls such as your self repulsive so good for him not having to deal with a Thot like you.

• Idc how you find me you're 30-35 and calling an 18 year old a thot lol wouldn't want you to want me anyways grandpa

What Girls Said 4

• You're just unbelievable. You found this guy attractive and now you don't bc he's 169cm? Don't fool yourself. This is not how it works. Your just believing the bullshit you've been taught without thinking about it. If this isn't shallow I don't know what is.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah being midget is ugly and im not sorry

• Show All
    • Again, the requirement for being considered a midget is having a height under 4.10. (In men AND women) Now I know ur trolling.

• Im not trolling but ok

• I'm very tall for a girl and it would make me uncomfortable to date a shorter guy or one who's my height. I think if he seems like a good guy, you should see where it leads.

1|0
    0|1
  • Your u say you entered a relationship with someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • just be honest with him
    and ignore those guys comment, they hate chubby women but get mad if choose to like tall men

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes