We met and he was 169 cm how do I friendzone him?

I met thjs guy and we really hit ut off we sexted a couple of times he looked very hot in pictures and such then when we met f2f he had the same sexy face and body but on a mini version i didn't ask him how tall he was cause i just assumed he would be tall from the way he looked but he is 169cm and im 170cm and after i saw how short he was the attraction was all gone i wanna blow him off but i dont wanna ghost him i want to stay friends with him what should my excuse be? I dont want to make him insecure
To all the butthurt guys , I find short men unattractive , would you date someone you find ugly? I dont think so and yeah he was sexy but after i saw his height everything switched and he became very unattractive to me so stop calling me shallow just because I don't find short men attractive. Don't comment if you're not gonna offer advice thanks.
Another update its not cause he is 1 cm shorter than me its cause he is short I don't find men under at least 175 cm to be attractive

517

Most Helpful Guys

• There’s something very depressing about this post. I honestly think people like you are good examples of the lowness and shallowness of humanity. We all have our likes and dislikes, but I think there’s something in us that we can sense when someone is being shallow or materialistic. I think we also are programmed evolutionarily to avoid people like that, which is why the majority of the population doesn’t like or respond to shallow people, whatever manifestation they take. Troll post or not, there are indeed people like this and the way this post is worded and the feeling I’m getting from it, makes me wonder if you’ll ever meet or get with a quality man. Perhaps you’ll get older and get wiser over these feelings of yours and start looking at more attributes about a human being besides just a 1 cm difference. I don’t think people with a mentality such as yours are good people, nor are they healthy in my opinion.

• Lol okay go date a woman that you find ugly then since you are so unshallow physical attraction is a must in a relationship now smd and move along

• I'm always the one who breaks up with guys not the other way around and i did ask this question before and no one gave me an advice all of them asked why i didn't like him after i met him so mentioning his height is important you are reaching so hard and yes i am defensive cause all of you butthurt guys are annoying as hell i asked for an advice not a lecture from dipshits

• Maybe as you get older or think about things differently, you’ll start to see where I’m coming from. I don’t think you’re an evil person, and I don’t think you should or anyone should settle, but this topic and context is and feels very different. I don’t think it’s a good mindset to have for a woman or man to have, and I don’t think a good personality and character harbors this mindset as well. You’re free to do what you want of course, but I just wanted to give you something else to ponder about because I do think this will make you more insightful possibly and even happier to expand and open your mind. You could really be losing out on an otherwise good man who will change your life in many ways, or not. You wouldn’t know because your stuck on things of this nature, pretty insignificant and shallow. These types of people, in my experience, don’t find true happiness with a partner, unless they can relinquish their shallow mindsets and ways.

• He's going to feel bad no matter what because he's excited after the two of you sexted, and he is probably going to know why you friendzoned him. Do you actually feel comfortable being around him as a friend after this?

• As a friend yes cause he is a cool guy to hang out with

• I suspect he will either be too disappointed to accept or will accept just to stay close to you. That said, if I were you and wanted to friendzone him, I'd simply say that you enjoy his company, he is a really great guy, but the chemistry is lacking for a potential romantic relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get why you got so much "shallow" from men. You are completly entitled to have your likes and dislikes. I'm really turned off by short men. I wouldn't date a guy as tall as me or shorter, it's just a really big turn off for me. And I don't mean it in a shallow way like "ow, he's sooo short ew", or something, I just realised this about my likes. This exact same thing happened to me; talked to this guy, looked really sexy, but was even shorter than me, for like 5 cm. We didn't hit it off that good either so I just stopped showing interest and he got the hint. I absoloutly wouldn't ever mention it's because of his height. It's like men who only like women with big breats. It's their choice, but that doesn't give them the right to make us feel bad about it, so don't tell him. Just stop flirting with him and turn the conversation more towards friendly talk, but make yoursel feel like if he were talking to one of his guy friends. Joke a lot and maybe even swear and stuff like that. Just an idea.

• THANK YOU ! Exactly i find short guys as unattractive that's my taste , no one would date someone they dont find attractive anyways thanks for your advice and for not calling me names ^-^