How long should I wait before assuming he’s lost interest?

It’s been a week and the guy hasn’t asked me on another date, and has also left me on read since Tuesday. Should I assume the worst and move on or just give it more time? What are other ways to determine if a guy’s not interested anymore or genuinely too busy?
Updates:
We’ve gone on 3 dates so far, all with a week between each other and he also used to try and talk to me everyday

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Assumtions is the mothet of alll fuck ups. If he didn't ask then wait. If he lost interest hell be inconsistent.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry. Your young. Young guys now days will go out with lots of girls to have fun. Start talking to new guys go out and never take things serious. I honestly believe that when you show a guy your not interested that's when they chase you. I never chased a guy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't wait or guess, I simply ask and if there is no reply its an automatic no, if there is a reply then you know the answer, but on average women are very forward if they like a guy and they show no interest if they aren't, its that simple.

I can't speak for any other man, but if a women I don't want to talk to reaches out, I tend to ignore her till she goes away, its really because women can't handle rejection of any kind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask him on a date if you wanna go on a date. Or if you don't want to seem too clingy or whatever then maybe you should talking to him about something and it might give him the chance to ask you out again.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have been in 3 dates and he isn't your boyfriend yet?
    Well I think he is busy, but you shouldn't wait for so long to decide if he likes you or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he has work, maybe he isn't in the mood, you can't know if you don't ask

0|0
    0|0
  • No more than 10 days. I think if you haven't heard anything by then you should consider moving on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Strike up a conversation with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Bout 20 mins

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes