How long should I wait before assuming he’s lost interest?

It’s been a week and the guy hasn’t asked me on another date, and has also left me on read since Tuesday. Should I assume the worst and move on or just give it more time? What are other ways to determine if a guy’s not interested anymore or genuinely too busy?
We’ve gone on 3 dates so far, all with a week between each other and he also used to try and talk to me everyday

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Assumtions is the mothet of alll fuck ups. If he didn't ask then wait. If he lost interest hell be inconsistent.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry. Your young. Young guys now days will go out with lots of girls to have fun. Start talking to new guys go out and never take things serious. I honestly believe that when you show a guy your not interested that's when they chase you. I never chased a guy