He hasn't kissed me yet?

We go to the same college, he's 5 years older than me (he's 23 I'm 18) and we've been dating for a month now. We probably go on 3 dates a week not including causal hangouts. He has extensive sexual experience, Im a virgin who has never even kissed a guy. He holds my hand 24/7, kisses my hands and kisses the top of my head a lot. He also rubs my arms and occasionally he will rub my thigh. But he's never actually gone in for a kiss! He said he really really likes me and wants to see where our relationship is going.

Even last night we were out till 1:30am at the movies, and after in the car outside my house I was mentally prepared but all he did was kiss my hand, hug me tight and said goodnight.

Whats he waiting for? Is this normal? Maybe he doesn't want to kiss until were boyfriend/girlfriend if that eventually happens?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• That might be one cause, or he whant's to make cautious descicions with you being new to this. Try to lean in a little, look at his lips every now and then when out on a date.

• Thanks! I'll try that. He did say that he wanted to respect my space and that he wanted me to be comfortable since it is so new to me.

• Yeah I thought so much. Someone who hasn't done anything usally are a bit scared and moving too fast can be frightening instead of romantic. But if you can communicate and he already waits, you sould even be fine telling him if you are ready to turn it up a notch.