Ladies does dark skin on guys make you less attractive?

Like dark brown, or chocolate skin tone on males?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, it's weird. I find dark-skinned girls to be beautiful but dark-skinned males aren't as much to me

• šŸ˜‚ a white guy thumped you up. They like it when girls hate us and love them

• You're not attractive and you say dark skin guys aren't attractive šŸ˜‚

• Lmao, that's your opinion bruh. Just about every guy that I encounter says different. But you're anonymous and probably don't even have a profile picture. You can't say shit me you burnt roach lmaoo

Most Helpful Guy

• I love dark skin and light skin guys and girls. Typically find white girls unattractive sexually (physically I think every girl is pretty in general) white guys not as much as darker guys, but still more than white girls.

It mostly has to do with features American white people carry though. Because there are other ethnicities with white skin, but sexy ass facial structure, builds, facial features, etc.

Got kinda off topic but anyone with light brown to dark skin is attractive to me and specifically white American girls are unattractive sexually to me unless she's mixed.