I got dumped because I'm quiet and that's not his type?

I'm kind of shy, don't say a lot around new people especially guys but he told me I'm too quiet and that's not his type. It feels like my heart has been ripped out

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. Everyone has different preferences.
    If he doesn't like you enough to overlook something like that, I believe it's good that he straight up tells you so, instead of building wrong hopes.
    Just don't think that it's your fault for being shy.. You are the way you are and someone who loves you will except you that way too. Don't change yourself over one opinion please, as they are many others who'd beg to differ.

• others opinions shouldn't drive a person.
      you should not care about what someone thinks of you.

• That's what I've said.. Especially since everyone has a different opinion.
      Changing yourself over that is useless because while you'd adapt to one person, you'd distance yourself from another.
      Just stay yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens. You don't tickle everyone's pickle. SO what? Find a guy who likes quiet girls or stop being quiet. It depends on what you want, girl.