How do you get out of the friendzone? Is it possible?

Basically I have a friend who I really like. I would like to date her. I would want for her to consider becoming more that friends. There is a possibility that there is something between us. I have asked her on a date in the past but she said no. That we can still be friends. I do not have much experience with women and I would consider myself pretty shy. So this is a new situation for me. What can I do for her to see me as more than a friend? Are there tips anyone can suggest? Should I be texting regularly? Hanging out more? I know trying to get out of the friendzone is a long shot but I think it might be worth a try.

13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You stop giving a fuck, you gives too much of a fuck. Be jewish with your fuck givings.. bloody ell... how to get out of friend zone? Jesus Christ, i can barely stand women, hence why they're all over me in my day to day life. Stop giving a fuck, life your life, find your passion, work on it, make it into a career and women will follow you like Gollum follows the ring.
    Simplez,
    It's too late with that one, she already sees you as a chump, regardless of what any woman says the truth is what I've said.