So what do I do?

So me and my boyfriend were really close and happy a few days ago and now he’s more harsh on me, he doesn’t hug me (he has a few days ago) and he’s not showing his feelings as much as he did three days ago, am I overreacting or is there a problem?
nvm, got dumped lmao, I never realised it was a toxic relationship but oh well

08

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel like your relationship isn't going how you want it to, talk to your boyfriend about it. Tell him how you feel, that's how you have a healthy relationship with someone.