So what do I do?

So me and my boyfriend were really close and happy a few days ago and now he’s more harsh on me, he doesn’t hug me (he has a few days ago) and he’s not showing his feelings as much as he did three days ago, am I overreacting or is there a problem?
Updates:
nvm, got dumped lmao, I never realised it was a toxic relationship but oh well

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel like your relationship isn't going how you want it to, talk to your boyfriend about it. Tell him how you feel, that's how you have a healthy relationship with someone.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You're 13.. GO outside NOW, thats an order!
    Go outside, get on your bike, and bloody ride around in the sun. Jesus Christ, i barely knew the difference between girls and boys at your age.

0|0
    0|1
  • Hmm sounds like you need to talk it out with him. Maybe something happened to him he hasn't told you, could be his friends were making fun, calling him "whipped" and whatnot and now he's trying to act "cool". I do t thing you're overreacting yet, but just calmly talk it out when he is ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get him to talk. guys dont like explainingshit but be will if he cares about you

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say it's not a problem. 3 days later everything might change again.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 13. Don't worry about boys be a fetus a little longer

0|0
    0|0
  • Well in the end, everything went well, you got rid of him and you're free for better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are too little to have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes