So I'm homeschooled and my girlfriend goes to school. So Why do people at her school think she doesn't have a boyfriend or I don't exist?

Honestly it's starting to make me mad. Like seriously, why can't people just take her word for it. Like it's either people are surprised when they find out or they don't believe it! I've never been to school so this is just annoying the crap out of me. Like not everyone needs to know about who my girlfriend Is dating or not. Why is that such a big deal. Why do people have to see it to think it's real. Why Is it like that in highschool! And I don't think my girlfriend likes that too. Like this is just annoying the #%@%@ crap out of me!! I just wanna know why can't someone at her school just respect our relationship and not think she's lying or I dont exist or some bs like that!!!

81

Most Helpful Girl

• So what? You have never gone to one of her school functions, like a dance or something where people will see you? It's like pics or it didn't happen. Be seen or you are not.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are overreacting due to you're a teenager. You shouldn't give a dam as it's absolutely not a prohlem.

- Rabinovich, they speak bad things about you, when you're not around.
    - Gosh, they can even f.. ck me when I'm not around