How do u get over past mistakes?

I've made so many mistakes ever since i moved out including one going to a therapist and getting diagnosed when i wasn't even depressed at all! I've let horrible people into my life who basically almost ruined my future and my job opportunities.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no big pharma at our country. We don't go to the doctor when we've got some troubles. Neither psychologist, nor therapist. Troubles are to be solved, not to be put on someone else. Once you're addicted to some prescription drugs, you switch to some really heavy drugs eventually.

But I believe your problem is you're trying to put your problems on someone else. Now you're putting your problems on the horrible people instead of moving your arse to solve the problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't experienced everything in life since I'm still young but if I were in that situation I'd be doing things that I love, buy a pet, find and choose wise friends. I wouldn't want bad things pull me down to a hole. Maybe take a day off and do something you want.