Why can’t I stop thinking about her?

Ok so was in a class room because i had something to do with the teacher and while I was there I met a girl and she kind of gave me a vibe like “hey I like you” and so I somehow gave the same vibe after a little bit I invited to a volleyball game at our school and then we talked, we talked about a lot of things and we have a lot in common like she is interested in Greek mythology I never met a person who is interested in Greek mythology and we had a great time and then she told me she wanted to be friends because she broke up with her ex 3 months ago and she told me she didn’t want to go in a relationship and be not be ready but I feel like she just rejected me nicely and I even thought about asking her if she did so I don’t waste my time but I haven’t done it and I’m pretty sure that’s dumb move from me and I haven’t stopped thinking about her ever since and I texted her a little bit and I make sure not to text her a lot so it doesn’t seem like I’m desperate and i want to invite her somewhere out but I don’t want to go out with her as “friends” and I really want it to be something more than friends and yeah she’s pretty not hot like some other girls I’ve talked to but she seems very different from the other girls I think she might just be humble I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes