Why do I feel this way and how do I stop feeling this way?

My first true love cheated on me. What's worse is that we were engaged, he left me for the other woman, and he completely ghosted me (blocked me on everything and is living in another country). Every time I go on dates I notice that at first I'm excited, and then I get this horrible, sinking, almost depressed feeling like "it's just gonna happen again, he'll leave me for someone else" or "I'm not good enough."

New dates are like new beginnings, so why do I feel this way? How do I stop feeling this way?

12