Why do I feel this way and how do I stop feeling this way?

My first true love cheated on me. What's worse is that we were engaged, he left me for the other woman, and he completely ghosted me (blocked me on everything and is living in another country). Every time I go on dates I notice that at first I'm excited, and then I get this horrible, sinking, almost depressed feeling like "it's just gonna happen again, he'll leave me for someone else" or "I'm not good enough."

New dates are like new beginnings, so why do I feel this way? How do I stop feeling this way?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Tbh with you, it’s a process. When I went out on dates and often thought about my ex, just wasn’t the same. But in time I let go of the feelings and wished them well. So my point is that you should stay busy and be around people who love you the most. It will help in the long run

Can you answer mine please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0
  • choose the right guys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe because you want closure or maybe because you never let go of the past you let it taunt you and make you miss good and new things that can happen to you. You need to let go, find your self-worth realize that you're worth more than a diamond ring or a trip to the moon.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes