Have you ever liked/were physically attracted too a person that most people would consider unattractive by society standards?

I know I have once. But it was after talking to him. I thought he was average looking but not my type at first. Then after a day of hanging out with him i literally started to find not just his personality but his appearance attractive too. It was like I was looking at him in a whole different way. Is this something that happens with most people?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Sorta/explain in comments
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People look at things differently anyway. Part of a what you are attracted to is a persons looks and part is there personally. When you spend more time with a person you may overlook certain things you may have focused on before or totally ignore them because you are amazed by another quality they have.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people have but they aren't aware of it. They just assume that they were not attracted to the person just because that's how they feel but they don't realize that they have already conditioned to think certain looks are attractive.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I've boned several women that I would be embarrassed to be seen with in public.

0|1
    1|0
    • Did you personally find them attractive though or did you just want sex and didn't care what they looked like?

• Show All
    • That wasn’t what the question was asking but ok

• I hope most of them looked okay WHILE I was boning them.

• Yes I have

Can you answer mine please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you really need the approval of others to yo be happy?

0|0
    1|0
  • Sometimes after seeing them enough times and talking to them they tend to appear more attractive than when I first see them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• All the time, the type of guys lookwise that I like aren't societies "attractive"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes