Have you ever liked/were physically attracted too a person that most people would consider unattractive by society standards?

I know I have once. But it was after talking to him. I thought he was average looking but not my type at first. Then after a day of hanging out with him i literally started to find not just his personality but his appearance attractive too. It was like I was looking at him in a whole different way. Is this something that happens with most people?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sorta/explain in comments
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Guy

• People look at things differently anyway. Part of a what you are attracted to is a persons looks and part is there personally. When you spend more time with a person you may overlook certain things you may have focused on before or totally ignore them because you are amazed by another quality they have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people have but they aren't aware of it. They just assume that they were not attracted to the person just because that's how they feel but they don't realize that they have already conditioned to think certain looks are attractive.