Is this true or false?

I'm referring to the last part, since everyone already knows the first part is true. Is this true or false?
  • True.
  • False.
  • I have no experience in dating/I don't know.
    Vote C

744

Most Helpful Guys

• As far as dating, there are plenty of fish in the sea, in fact, more than we can handle. There are more then 7 billion people in the world with more then 1/3 being single af. That's roughly 2.3 billion people who are ready to mingle. And if you want count out the trash humans, let's cut that in half, you'll still have 1.15 billion people to hookup with, and they'll actually be decent human beings. So no, we are just spoiled and don't feel like fishing.

• And if you believe there are still more trash humans, let's cut that in half again which is 0.55 billion people or 500 million people to marry.

• I don't believe any one person needs such a specific person to be happy. It's about how each of you carry your lives. If it takes 1 in a million to find the "perfect one", then perhaps you shouldn't find anyone and work on yourself first.

• I don't believe in "the one". Being content with who you are will attract the right human being to accompany you during your life. My father and mother used to hate each other until one day they got married. They are still happily married after 13 years with 2 beautiful kids. Dad said the person she was going to marry was there all along. He didn't even have to look. That's not luck, that's divine intervention.

• It doesn't matter whether there are 10,000 or 15,000 women available to me in my area. I only need ONE!

Most Helpful Girl

• That means the dating site Plenty of fish will have to change their name to Too few fish.