Is this true or false?

I'm referring to the last part, since everyone already knows the first part is true. Is this true or false?
  • True.
    Vote A
  • False.
    Vote B
  • I have no experience in dating/I don't know.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• As far as dating, there are plenty of fish in the sea, in fact, more than we can handle. There are more then 7 billion people in the world with more then 1/3 being single af. That's roughly 2.3 billion people who are ready to mingle. And if you want count out the trash humans, let's cut that in half, you'll still have 1.15 billion people to hookup with, and they'll actually be decent human beings. So no, we are just spoiled and don't feel like fishing.

0|0
    0|0
    • And if you believe there are still more trash humans, let's cut that in half again which is 0.55 billion people or 500 million people to marry.

• Show All
    • I don't believe any one person needs such a specific person to be happy. It's about how each of you carry your lives. If it takes 1 in a million to find the "perfect one", then perhaps you shouldn't find anyone and work on yourself first.

• I don't believe in "the one". Being content with who you are will attract the right human being to accompany you during your life. My father and mother used to hate each other until one day they got married. They are still happily married after 13 years with 2 beautiful kids. Dad said the person she was going to marry was there all along. He didn't even have to look. That's not luck, that's divine intervention.

• It doesn't matter whether there are 10,000 or 15,000 women available to me in my area. I only need ONE!

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That means the dating site Plenty of fish will have to change their name to Too few fish.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• Depends on how you define "trash" in this context. I would define it as People with whom a relationship would never work, and, in that case, that Statement is true.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it’s true in that there are still good men and women out there who want to have relationships among the ones that are players and the ones who don’t want a relationship yet.
    There is also the saying “ one man’s trash is another man’s treasure “.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a bit of a paradox, coincidentally i believe both versions equally.
    There is trash in the sea which can be very noticeable at times but there is also plenty of fish. It seems a matter of perspective both in the water and in dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • You know what they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure. There isn't anyone out there that would consider every person on the planet to be a good partner, but everyone has someone that'll like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ocean you have access to depends on your own qualities, but I'm sure people like to think those they encounter are trashes except for themselves. Even in the case they met someone good and got rejected, that person goes into the trash list too.

On the other hand I don't dislike people with this belief, they usually make my life easier

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly just sounda like whining to me. Take it from a poor bellow-average looking misfit guy who used to get depressed purely because of his lack of social skills. Daily. And no, I'm not an optimist about how good humans are.

0|0
    0|0
  • In dating, I think everyone is trash. "One man's trash is another man's treasure." In the dating pool everyone you don't like is trash, but that is relative as another girl may like those you think are trash and hate those you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what sea you go to and what hook and bait you use also the rod or net you bring. And do you have a license for fishing?

I see this is not a fishing question

Well then to answer your question it really depends on the way people look for their fish (dates) as sites and things like that are mainly the trash you find in sea

1|0
    0|0
  • Im definitely a western kid, but couldnt find the same pic with our traits and the story is similar in nature

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion there are still more then enough fish in the see. There has just been a decline in the value of some. Probably due to waste like drama, jealousy, and selfishness.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes and no. On the one hand you do hear people complain about other's attitude towards dating and relationships, on the other hand that's most likely to happen after breakups, and eventually they do end up with someone else again anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it is not so much a lack of attractive people with dating as it is a lack of people wanting to take dating seriously that annoys me the most

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂 hilarious all that's gonna be left is thot's and fuck boys

0|1
    2|0
  • It's accurate to dating. It us wholely. inaccurate to the seas and oceans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly trash.
    While fishing is more about where to find the right fish, dating is more about the right bait.

0|0
    0|0
  • You raise a valid and logical point and yes i agree

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol true

Can you answer mine please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0
  • True. With so many dating apps full of "trash" spam accounts, fake accounts, etc. It feels impossible to find a real and genuine woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • True, it’s hard to find a decent girl nowadays.. if I want trash I can go to the club... but a good hardworking, honest girl is extremely hard to find

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah that’s true she’s a hoe now stupid bitch got done fucking Denver now she’s doing Charlotte NC fuck that bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • By the year 2050, the amount of plastic by weight will equal the wealth of all the fish.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some sense, this is actually very true, in both contexts...

0|0
    0|0
  • Like all the carbs we are dumping down the drain is resulting in a majority of fat overweight unpalatable fish? Funny, I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oof. No idea but sounds like she's speaking from experience

0|0
    0|0
  • After passing some good fish only ones left are the rotten and diluted. Dating wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sad but true.

0|0
    0|0
  • can you say "crock of $hit?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely meet single women between 18 and 80.

0|1
    0|0
  • True.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Haha it's a good one tho
    One part of me wants to say it's true but honestly I believe there are too many fishes between trash but it's so many diverse fishes , that people can choose more and therefore there will be more fishes with whom we don't match and less fishes we do match with and the ocean is big do good luck finding a fish who fits with you

Also we may find one but this fish does not choose us, so even more good luck finding a fish who also chooses you

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn I thought I made this myself..

0|0
    0|0
  • yea true

0|0
    0|0
  • This is funny

0|0
    0|0
  • That's correct.