Is it bad to be tall and curvy?

I’m 5’8”. I’m tall, but I have curves. I’m not like “big” or anything. But, I’d describe myself as slim thick. It’s just that I feel like I’m supposed to have a model body type, cause I’m tall. But I don’t. So, I just want to know if it’s attractive or not. Like I see other girls like me, and they look bomb, but I don’t know if it’s just me.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women are curvy due to their short height

But if you're tall AND curvy then it's just a fancy term of saying you're fat... F-A-T 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess I’m not curvy then. Cause I’m not fat.

• But you're not skinny either, which makes it kinda difficult to categorize you as hot or nah and depends mostly on personal preferences

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I guess you would look great !
    But how much do weight (if I may know) ?

0|0
    0|0
    • 140 lbs. I’m 5’8”. When you see 140 you probably think it’s too much. But I’m at a healthy weight. My body fat percentage is upper teens/lower 20s.

• You would look great I guess !
      Don't worry about it dear ;)

• Of course it's attractive, and remember girls have the ability to their effort into looking good no matter what, and ususualy they succeed

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be so insecure. You probably look pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, its not bad at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • we would have to see a picture to tell you

0|0
    1|0
  • That’s extremely attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite physique!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea it’s fine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Being tall and have curves it just gives us that shine like we tall so you seeing everythang. I'm 6'0 and I'm not slim either I describe myself as slim-thick because I got my mommas hips and booty with a little breast. So no it's not bad to be tall and curvy it's quite sexy.

1|0
    1|1
  • I always think of fat when people say curvy... so yes

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, I’m not fat. I actually have a flat stomach. I just have a butt and boobs, and I want to know if that’s unattractive for a tall girl to have, like if I need to look like a skeleton.

• Show All
    • But if you have a flat stomach you shouldn't feel bad lol

Thanks but I'm probably not gorgeous

• EVERYONE CHILL

• I'm average and average lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes