Is it bad to be tall and curvy?

I’m 5’8”. I’m tall, but I have curves. I’m not like “big” or anything. But, I’d describe myself as slim thick. It’s just that I feel like I’m supposed to have a model body type, cause I’m tall. But I don’t. So, I just want to know if it’s attractive or not. Like I see other girls like me, and they look bomb, but I don’t know if it’s just me.

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women are curvy due to their short height

But if you're tall AND curvy then it's just a fancy term of saying you're fat... F-A-T 😂

• I guess I’m not curvy then. Cause I’m not fat.

• But you're not skinny either, which makes it kinda difficult to categorize you as hot or nah and depends mostly on personal preferences

Most Helpful Girl