Is it weird that my friends with benefits and I are taking a roadtrip?

My friend told me that fuck buddies DO NOT take roadtrips together and that it is crossing a boundry, is this true?

It was more of along the lines of me mentioning I wanted to go to this particular place, he asked if I was going on my own and he told me we should go!
I'm gonna pay for gas, I'm determined to pay my own things so it's not a date? My friend got into my head and has me feeling weird about it now.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• For me there us a difference between fuck buddies and friends with benefits. Fuck buddies is purely sex. Friends with benefits are friends who have sex but do not intend on a relationship. If you are friends with this person, a road trip seems normal.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure that its fine