I’m falling for my housemate. How bad is this?

Hey. I’ll try to make this as short as possible.
3 months ago, I moved in to a new house with 4 other people, all of which I met when I moved. At first I was just really excited because everyone seemed so nice and I loved the house.

While getting to know them, I started developing a huge crush on one of my housemates, out of nowhere. The situation is rather strange, when we all go out and sometimes get a bit tipsy we always hold hands with him and he’s always really protective of me. He always sits next to me whenever we are all around and we generally do a lot of things just the two of us.

The other night we were both drunk and I told him that If we weren’t living together and I met him on the random I would want to go out with him. He hugged me and told me that he’s trying to block a lot of thoughts off his mind and I’m not helping him. I asked him what thoughts and he wouldn’t tell me.

After that we’ve both been getting distant, I personally am afraid of what the other housemates might say and I don’t want to hook up with him and regret it later if it doesn’t work out. At the same time, I can’t help how I feel and I think he likes me as well. But I mean, we live under the same roof and it’s so hard to avoid it altogether.

Is it really a bad idea if I act on this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I would say no, as Long as it doesn't affect the relationship with the other housemates.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The idea that you're going to skip an opportunity for love because you met him while living in the same house is ridiculous. Do you want him to move out, so you can be together? How silly is that?

0|0
    0|0
  • its up to you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes