Liar liar pants on fire?

I was on vacay with my boyfriend. He has always been protective of his phone. While he was about to show me something, I saw a message with emojis. I know it could be any of his friends but he doesn't really have ladies friend. I didn't mentioned anything. While he was in the bathroom, I tried to look at his phone and saw notification for snapchat and Instagram. (We dont have each other on social media)

during dinner, i randomly said "babe we're not on each other social media." And he's reply was "i dont have Ig or snapchat.. only use FB as a messenger app".

What can i do to know if he's cheating on me?

21