I asked my boyfriend a question and I don’t know how I’m supposed to react?

My boyfriend plays hockey and a couple of my friends were curious if he either loved me or hockey more and he answered with hockey and I don’t know how I’m supposed to react :/

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He has been playing hockey his whole life. Due to your age, I would wager that you two haven't been dating for very long. I think that it would make sense that he would love something he has been doing his whole life more than someone that he relatively recently started dating. If you two continue dating for a few years then I would expect him to change his opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you can't compare a human to a sport. It's his passion and you can't do much about it. Everything's alright unless he will show less and less attention to you