My boyfriend keeps getting drunk what should I do?

My man never texts me in the night. He always disappears in the night and then will text me saying he was drunk and can’t remember anything. He does this almost every night though and won't even text me or anything until the next morning. He knows I don’t like him drinking but he still does it and I think he goes clubbing because you would drink in a club right and it’s always Friday night he won’t even send 1 text. We are in a long distance relationship and I’ve talked to him about it but he still does it. Do you think he could be cheating on me? I want to leave him because it’s been going on for so long he won’t change no matter what I say. He says he loves me whatever but he’s never with me in the night. Can’t even stay home one night for me. I’ll be in bed doing nothing and he’ll be out getting drunk. I don’t want a man who gets drunk all the time but am I wrong for feeling like this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Figure out what his problem is

0|0
    0|0
    • Well his problem is drinking and he put drinking above me clearly

• Well drink lot and mines stems from mental sttess and problems

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't want a man who is drinking almost all the time, then why are you with him? If you asked him a lot of times not to drink and he still does that, do you think he really cares about you? He also might be cheating on you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes