Do you think its too soon to say you are in love with someone but you only been with them for 3 months?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah! WAY too soon; it takes at least 3 years to get to know somone enough to judge proper love, 3 months is still well within the "puppy love" stage - where your partner seems like the golden child that can do no wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is too soon. You have to give it at least a year.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I always thought so because I have never fallen in love during my past relationships. I sorta thought my friends were being silly when they fall in love within 3 months or any other month (s) before it's been a year. In all honestly I have fallen in love with my boyfriend in 3 months and I wasn't even expecting it to happen. Did I tell him? No not right away because I wasn't use to the feeling of being in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too soon, I’m nearing a year with mine and I still haven’t said I love him yet. You don’t really know a person until you’ve been with them for an extended period of time. The first 3 months to half a year or a year tend to be a honeymoon phase, things seem flowery, amazing and at times perfect but truth is often that you don’t actually know that person as deeply as you think. I’d say the beginning is often infatuation, a lot of people mistake it for love.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will say though this might be less relevant if you’ve actually known the person very well/for a much longer time before you got together.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• If you mean really truie love and not what you say to gets dates and sex, them 3 months is usually not enough time. But I believe in love at first sight. But being in love does not mean throwing all caution to the wind.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what happened and how things are going but I'd generally say I love you anyway as a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on how you two feel about each other. Would it be too soon after a few days if you feel really close to him/her?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that’s enough time to tell them

Can you answer my question on my page please?

0|0
    0|0
  • l can fall in love just like that if l get a bit of attention from the girl then fall at her feet

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, whenever you feel it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not love.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No it is not to soon. .

0|0
    0|0