What should I do if I’m being pressured to have sex by this boy when I don’t wanna have sex or do it? (?

So I’m in high school and it’s this boy that I’m dating and he is touching me inappropriately like he wants to have sex and I wanna stay an virgin and do it with the right person in the future but I don’t really know how to stop getting pressured and he is also kinda abusive sometimes he grabes me...

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Never do anything you are not comfortable with when it comes to sex. Tell him what would be acceptable to you and what isn't and tell him if he doesn't respect that you will break up with him. I know it's not easy to do it, but you need to.

2|1
    0|0
  • The verbal declining should already be definitive, but his continued acts of coercion are already blatant disregard/disrespect of you/your will as an equal partner/human being. That should be a red flag.

He's being abusive? Check your jurisdiction's laws on molestation, sexual assault, rape, etc. and warn him accordingly against further criminal acts. If he's doing this out of ignorance, it may save you, him, and any other girls he encounters in the future from the unnecessary trouble. If he continues to do so nonetheless, rebuke him via text/e-mail/social-media private-message, so (if he admits to/fails to deny the charges) you have documented proof of the criminal acts. If he still does so, dump him and report him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Addition: "…blatant disregard/disrespect of you/your will as an equal co-partner/human being. (You're no equal to him, you're a piece of meat to him. Whether he realizes it or not/whether consciously or subconsciously, he wants your body, not you, hence his disregard for you.) That should be a red flag."

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is abusive. You shouldn't be with him. Tell him that you don't want sex with him. If he doesn't take no for an answear, you should tell your parents about it

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• The way to stop being pressured for sex, it is make a strong, determined stand, and tell him in no uncertain terms, that you don't want to have sex, and don't want him inappropriately touching you. And stick to it. If he doesn't stop pressuring you and touching you in ways you don't like, then it's clear he wants sex, not you. So dump him if he doesn't stop, and find a guy who care more about you, than getting in your pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it if he's pressuring you, ESPECIALLY if he's pressuring you! If he's NOT, and you WANT to (when you're of legal age!!!) then do it. Wait till you're at the legal age first and yeah, definitely don't do it if you're under any pressure to!!

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) Break up.
    2) Tell him to fuck off.
    3) Bitchslap him if all above does not work.
    4) If all else fails, call in an adult.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi G&G,
    There is NO excuse for that boy to pressure you in ANY way.
    Legally, Morally and every other way it is wrong.
    Don't be afraid... report it to your Form Mistress or someone in authority immediately.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is a jerk. You have said no. be sure he does not think yo are just being coy. Straten him out. If it goes on dump him.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear a Chastity Belt with "you shall not pass!" engraved/printed on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously now, punch him in the nose... no seriously! He may take it too far and then you may be done for so take a stand now! Punch him, wait for the trip to the office, tell them he was touching you and making you sexually uncomfortable and then watch them all side with you! You will still get in trouble but not as bad as him! Part of the beauty of being a female in todays society is that you WILL be believed without proof assuming that your principal is even remotely aware of the possible reprocusions of letting it slide.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want sex then why do you have a boyfriend?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him no. Fight back if you have to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dump him

0|0
    0|0
  • You simply tell him to fuck off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't. And dump him, now.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are too young to be dating

0|1
    0|0
    • Well don’t just tell me that because I’m every highschool in the whole entire world there are people dating so your opinion is basically irrelevant 😬

• Doesn't make it right

1 other person agrees with me. GET OVER IT

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him to rack off somewhere else. If you do not want to do it, then just say no! If he keeps on, end it with him. He is the sort that just wants your body, not you!

2|1
    0|0
  • You should dump him, he doesn't care about anyone but himself, honestly he isn't mature enough to be in a relationship. You should also tell him if he doesn't stop pressuring you that you're going to call his mom and let her know how he treats girls your age! You should be talking to your parents about how to handle this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him and tell him why.

1|2
    0|0
  • Dump him. He's a grade A douche bag.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes