What can be done so that (average) men have a decent chance to date women and find a girlfriend💑?

We all know how the average dude nowadays barely stands a chance in dating women since most women consider only the top 20% of all men attractive (stats of plenty of fish last i remember). And men find most likely not any less than 50% of women attractive.
just today i saw plenty of beautiful women in the city with someone. And i found 80% of them attractive.

what can be the solution to this problem?

Liebe ☺
  • Double the amount of women on the planet
  • have men lower their standards
  • make men earn more money
    Vote C
  • media turnover to value men not any less than women and in reverse
    Vote D
  • men should stop being stupid (George Carlin was right. this is what makes women crazy)
    Vote E
  • other
    Vote F
  • average men have no problems dating women and getting a girlfriend
    Vote G

314

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I voted “men should stop being stupid”. I’m sorry but it’s true. Most men are CLUELESS! 😆 it’s amusing! But it’s okay, the thing is, they try TOO hard to impress women. They see us as if we were aliens from outer space and we need to have special treatment for us to like you.

This is NOT the case at all! You need to behave in a way that lets us know “you’re not special.” I know how this sounds but it isn’t what you think it is. Do NOT be an asshole, but don’t treat us differently than how you treat your friends or family. Seriously, that’s the trick and the key.

Also! Take care of your hygiene and looks. PLEASE. Lots of men think they can get away with personality - this is UNTRUE. Most women want at least a semi attractive man with a healthy looking body! You don’t need a six pack, you just have to look healthy and you need to reflect that you take care of yourself. Take care of your teeth, try to not have acne, clean hair, smell good, trim or shave, etc.

• Its hard you know. Since girls never say what they want

Example:

Guy :wanna do something

Girl :nah

Guy :okay

Half an our later

Girl: hey why didn't you take me anywhere

Guy: but i asked you and you said no

Girl: but i obviously didn't mean it. gosh you guys are so dumb. were not that hard to understand

Guy:...

Guy

• Yeah. i agree with mgtows on something but i dont agree with their mentally of "all women are thots , therefore.¡fuck all women !"

• 'try not to have acne' you know it's not as simple as magicing it away right. I have been using anti acne soap for a year now and while it has gotten less, it hasn't fully gone.

Most Helpful Guys

• Simple

• Okay and more specifically how do you imagine would average guys use wisdom to snatch one of those pretty ladies?

• I did not say they should...
      I just say if u want to solve the problem, you have to be wise

• When the 'average' man tries to go after an alpha girl, he's most likely to get shot down. There's a lot of average women out there who would love to have a boyfriend. A guy just needs to clean himself up and treat her with respect. He'll go far.

• What even is an "alpha" girl in other words? FYI i don't believe in that alpha beta BS.