Would you date outside your race? If not why?

In my opinion. i believe in interracial dating. watch this. it will aggravate you

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Everyone should do the right thing... date your own race... date the opposite sex... Minorities keep trying to elevating themselves and white women trying to sabotage our race from within.
    Those men who want to sink low enough to even touch a black woman aren't worth anything to anybody.

1|1
    2|1
    • Show All
    • He likely just looked at the comment I made and assumed or went off of the few that are against mixed racing or just didn't care enough to look, but majority of people don't care about others dating outside their own race.

• @AaronKrieger yeah you're probably right. He just embarrassed himself with that incorrect assumption and trying to intimidate me by calling me "little girl". Lmao, what stupidity.

• Dear god... that's so wrong. I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm absolutely disgusted by this mother and her attitudes.

This is sickening. I can't watch the rest of this.

I strongly believe in her right to free speech and I don't think she should be silenced. That doesn't mean I want to listen to her bullshit. Augh.

Yea, I'd date anyone I'm attracted to, and fall in love with anyone I'm emotionally and intellectually compatible with. I'm attracted to women of all races, and emotional and intellectual compatibility has nothing to do with race, so...

Yea, don't care about your race. I care about what type of person you are and whether I find that person attractive.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Lmfao the fact that the host is black 😂 and yes I would

1|1
    0|0
    • whats that supposed to mean?

• Show All
    • oh i thought you were talking about me mb

• no 😄

• I have no problem dating someone from another race. It's not a really big deal for me and will certainly not stand in the way of me dating someone I get along with.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• Yes, have done a lot of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm White and I would date White, Hispanic, or White/Hispanic mix.

I won't date someone that is Black because I am not attracted to them, plus other reasons.
    I don't date Asians because I am not attracted to their face, even though I often like their personality, but I need physical attraction to be interested fro more than just friends, so it doesn't work for me to date one.

1|1
    1|1
  • No, because I believe our cultures shouldn't be mixed. I'm against interracial dating all together and I see it as a disgrace to our ancestors in summary. So yes you are correct. That video would aggravate me.

0|1
    1|1
  • I tend to date any race that crosses my path. I don’t really play any favorites to be honest.

I’ve dated a couple of different races and still open minded

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm half white, half Asian so what race am I? Whasian? Asanglo? There aren't a ton of half breeds like myself around, so I sort of have to date outside my race.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm white, I date white. You gotta have some loyalty for your own people!

1|3
    3|1
    • This will get thumbs down from all the black girls who wish they could date white, and all the white girls who sleep with other races and feel like trash about it.

• Show All
    • @Cheetah23 i think the Asians, native americans, and hispanics who date out won't be butthurt enough to thumbs down 😂

• Wrong, im neither white or black, and i disagrees because i dont believe in the final sentence of your original comment. People can get with whoever they love, and it has nothing to do with loyalty to your own people. It's the same as saying "you can't befriend that _____ (insert race here) person because you gotta have loyalty to your own people! We dont welcome their kind here".
      If YOU wanna stick with your people, thats awesome. But preaching it to others is ridiculous- there's your reason for people giving you thumbs down.

• I have no issue with it but I do know some people do (friends girlfriends parents are not happy that their daughter is dating a white guy).

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would, if she has a good personality and we clicked, I see no reason why we couldn't have a future together

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, and i have been dating outside my race for ever, most people also seems opened dating outside their race too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could, I have no barrier, except for my preferences. I like white and Asian girls, which mean I wouldn't probably attracted by another "race" (I hate that word), but if I meet a black or arab girl I like, I wouldn't push her away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that the tradition of only dating your race is long over, but some people still have their preferences. I personally don't really care about race, so if I find you attractive, I will date you.

It's interesting how we'll look like as a race in let's say 4000 years, assuming that the planet will still be there and all that. Would it ever come to a point where we'd all be 1 race because of interracial dating? Anyway, that's a long time away, so I don't really have to care about it, but it's fun to think about things like that from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would because I’m okay with opening my surroundings as far as dating outside my race.

Can you answer my recent one please?

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I will not date outside of the human race. No Martians for me, thank you.

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends. I could date a latina/Hispanic woman. Possibly an Asain, Persian, or Indian woman depending on her personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would and could but since i am mainly attracted to my own race it is less likley but i would and could.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna date with my own kind. I am Turk and I only date with Turkic people like Turks, azerbaijanis, tatars, qazakh, krgyız, uzbek etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I stick only to my own kind. Hispanic woman only. ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • I am open to dating outside my race as I previously dated someone who was Greek

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would, and the race i would date is Asian, specially japs

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm Irish and am with a Lebanese Shi'a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I do, and I don't see the big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't really interracial but I prefer guys mixed with black. (Black & White, Black & Asian...) I used to like white guys but they're either extremely racist or extremely corny. Haven't met on that was neither lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Time for some "racist" cliché, but race literally has no meaning to me. I think it's dumb in the first place to refer to human beings as "races" like we're dogs at a competition.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a preference for white men but honestly, if you click, the color of your/their skin and your race is meaningless in my opinion.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love all races! I've only dated a few of my own race. (I'm black) the whole majority of men I dated were white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it would only be stupid to limit myself to something as superficial as skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m strong supporter of interracial ,
    And I date black guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • already have and am

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't care as long as he's Muslim.

0|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely. I’ve dated outside my race before

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely, race and ethnicity doesn’t matter

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, no problem with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I AM dating outside my race, and it brings me nothing but joy seeing the racists in the comments being pissed. You guys are in the minority if you're residing in the West, and damn you're just gonna hate the future more & more till you die. Love it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah racists suck but I think white guys have a reason to be depressed as white women don't want them anymore - so maybe that's why they're mad?

• Show All
    • 7d

All I am saying is that if that is true, I could see how some white guys could feel bitter and insecure, feeding mild racism.

• 7d

@LonelyGuy87 fair enough, it's cool you're empathetic, but if you're one of them, you gotta change your mindset. It ain't true.

Recommended myTakes