Would you date outside your race? If not why?

In my opinion. i believe in interracial dating. watch this. it will aggravate you

1744

Most Helpful Guys

• Everyone should do the right thing... date your own race... date the opposite sex... Minorities keep trying to elevating themselves and white women trying to sabotage our race from within.
    Those men who want to sink low enough to even touch a black woman aren't worth anything to anybody.

• He likely just looked at the comment I made and assumed or went off of the few that are against mixed racing or just didn't care enough to look, but majority of people don't care about others dating outside their own race.

• @AaronKrieger yeah you're probably right. He just embarrassed himself with that incorrect assumption and trying to intimidate me by calling me "little girl". Lmao, what stupidity.

• Dear god... that's so wrong. I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm absolutely disgusted by this mother and her attitudes.

This is sickening. I can't watch the rest of this.

I strongly believe in her right to free speech and I don't think she should be silenced. That doesn't mean I want to listen to her bullshit. Augh.

Yea, I'd date anyone I'm attracted to, and fall in love with anyone I'm emotionally and intellectually compatible with. I'm attracted to women of all races, and emotional and intellectual compatibility has nothing to do with race, so...

Yea, don't care about your race. I care about what type of person you are and whether I find that person attractive.

Most Helpful Girls

• Lmfao the fact that the host is black 😂 and yes I would

• whats that supposed to mean?

• oh i thought you were talking about me mb

• no 😄

• I have no problem dating someone from another race. It's not a really big deal for me and will certainly not stand in the way of me dating someone I get along with.