Should I end things?

After a fight with my boyfriend and after apologizing, he says he will think about forgiveness and he’s using it as an opportunity to go out clubbing whiles I’m home with him. Just because I told him not to wear something that wasn’t appropriate for an event. Now I’m tired of begging and don’t know what else to do. Any advice?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• End the things with him because he doesn't deserve you... everything is acceptable as long as he loves only you and never go outside to such places without you...

As long as your his only girl, everything can be fixed but as soon as he starts something from any kind with another woman, this will be thr end!