Girls, would you get turned off by a man if he has speech impediment (such as stuttering, lisp, etc.) and is a bit shy as a person?

I'm just wondering since I'm a guy who is soft-spoken, occasionally stutters when talking and is a bit shy in person (not shy enough to meet new people and give a very brief talk buy shy enough to be mostly reserved and not talk much about myself). The funny thing is, I'm an amateur boxer and have no fear of fighting anyone (even if the person has more experience and is bigger than me) but I still have some uneasy feelings of meeting and getting to know new people, especially if it's girls who I secretly find very attractive.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy/results
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E
*but*

11