How do I ask a girl out that won't get me instantly rejected?

I dont know how to ask a girl out with out being instantly rejected like I have had happen. I haven't had a girlfriend in 2 years or so and I need some tips or just help in general

43

Most Helpful Girl

• you just ask to hang out casually, or go on a date first. then if all goes well, go for it!
    &
    You need to be careful about who you ask as well.
    Make sure it is someone who is a good person and not a self conceited bitch. Because those type of gals reject people no matter who it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Prepare a script that you read off. The script should have these things: 1) what you are going to say to her, 2) how to respond if she accepts the date, 3) how to respond if she rejects you, and 4) what to say if you get her voice mail. Keep the phone call to under 5 minutes and be sure you are the first one to get off the phone. The phone is for making dates, it's not for talking. The longer you are on the phone, the more chance of you getting rejected. The reason you read off a script is that you don't end up being nervous and stammering, which would lower your chances of her accepting. Women are different than men in this respect. If a woman called you up and her voice was all nervous and shaky, if you liked the woman, you would still go out with her. If it was a man with a nervous voice, even if she did like you before, you are going to dramatically reduce your chances.