How do I ask a girl out that won't get me instantly rejected?

I dont know how to ask a girl out with out being instantly rejected like I have had happen. I haven't had a girlfriend in 2 years or so and I need some tips or just help in general

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you just ask to hang out casually, or go on a date first. then if all goes well, go for it!
    &
    You need to be careful about who you ask as well.
    Make sure it is someone who is a good person and not a self conceited bitch. Because those type of gals reject people no matter who it is.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Prepare a script that you read off. The script should have these things: 1) what you are going to say to her, 2) how to respond if she accepts the date, 3) how to respond if she rejects you, and 4) what to say if you get her voice mail. Keep the phone call to under 5 minutes and be sure you are the first one to get off the phone. The phone is for making dates, it's not for talking. The longer you are on the phone, the more chance of you getting rejected. The reason you read off a script is that you don't end up being nervous and stammering, which would lower your chances of her accepting. Women are different than men in this respect. If a woman called you up and her voice was all nervous and shaky, if you liked the woman, you would still go out with her. If it was a man with a nervous voice, even if she did like you before, you are going to dramatically reduce your chances.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Don't give off a vibe that makes you look scared or insecure. Be confident. Ask if she want's to hangout or go out with you sometime in a casual that would include what you want to do with her that time.

0|1
    1|0
  • Don't seek a girlfriend.. seek a sunflower.
    Girls like to be seen not as girls but as attractive energies.

0|0
    0|1
  • Ask nicely

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Someone beat me to it but write down things you can say and rehearse it like a movie script. Have it so memorize that you can't possibly be stuck for words. That might sound lame but it really does make it easier and it will help to gain some confidence.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes