Don't know what to do in this situation?

I m with a guy for 3 months. I agreed to be exclusive with him , but he won't commit saying he needs independence. I planned all the dates and gave him a lot of surprises. I m tired of being a good 'gf' for someone who doesn't appreciate it. I met a guy 2 weeks ago who really likes me ; he treats me really well, and he makes me really happy. I kissed him once under the circumstances that I agreed to be exclusive with someone. I really dont know what to do

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you kiss the other new guy? Don't you even realize you are in a relationship with the guy you were for 3 months?

Did you even consider that before kissing another guy?

• Yes , but the same time I think he is talking to some other girl. So I think being exclusive just meant we dont have sex with others

• Even if he isn't willing to commit and bring me to see his parents?

• If he shows that move, it just simply means he may not be fully ready to take things to the next level.

That being said, I would introduce you to my parents before having a real intimate relationship!

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget the guy you have been with for 3 months, if he wants to be independent let him. You deserve a guy who treats you well and appreciates you.