Need help determining if a guy likes me?

Just to be clear from the start, we are both Christians. I'm 18, he's 28 we met at a Christian camp. I talked to him a couple of times during the week I was there, he asked one of my guy friends about me... My friend hinted that I was interested in him. We became friends on fb and he started following me on instagram, he sometimes msgs me, likes my posts, comments on my stuff, and reply's to my instagram stories... I'm just not sure if he's interested in me too and he's just unsure of himself or I'm just getting my hopes up. Can anyone help me? P. S sorry for the lengthy post. :/
... This isn't really an "update" just somethings I left out. I updated my profile with my status :single. And added my phone number and some other things... A couple of days later I saw that he'd done the same thing. And I changed my profile pic today which he also updated 1hr after I did.
Update alert! He doesn't like me... He has a freaking girlfriend! No lie, four days after I ask this question I find this out... As you can imagine I'll cry my eyes out tonight. I have no idea why he msged me if he has a girlfriend.

02