Ask over phone or better in person?

ok so here's the deal. I've been giving my girl time to herself and it been like up and down. She recently ask can she see me and I told her this weekend.

I want to ask her now where we stand? Because I dont do the "just friends" thing if that what she wants. Is it best to talk about it now or wait to I see her in person this week and ask face to face. I was thinking the latter but I don't know.

14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go for the kiss on her lips after the end of the 2nd date and you will know where you stand. If she gives you the cheek, she has to be the one to ask you out for the 3rd date. If she still gives you the cheek on the 3rd date, she is not interested. Be sure to use the word "date" for your 2nd meeting. That's how you know if she just wants to be friends or not. Asking her directly where you stand is not the best idea.