Are Western guys who are interested in dating Asian women or actually date them shorter than average for their countries?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to answer but i dont understand the question haha

0|2
    0|0
    • Are Shorter Western guys more interested in Asian women than guys who are of average height or tall?

• Ahh I see. Well maybe online I see some guys like that haha , but in real life not really. I have met quite a few tall guys who were with short Asian women. In general I see tall man/short woman couples a lot.

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think so. I do love me some Asian birds but for me it just comes down to loving short girls. Asian girls are short in general so it makes sense why I'd be into them, not the mention their face structure and skin tone. I'm not sure how tall men usually are, but I'm about 183 cm or so the last time I measured myself, about half a year ago. That'd make me exactly 6ft.

0|1
    1|0
    • Latina are also short and their are short white girls do you like them?

• Show All
    • @ap234: She looks great, especially for her age.

• Thanks haha

• I don't there a higher concentration of shirt men no, I think it's pretty evenly spread

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Wow deep question

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes thats very true because white women like tall men while Asian will date a fridge if he is white

1|1
    0|0
    • Is that really true? I've never seen an Asian guy with an overweight white woman. They've always been average weight or thin and pretty attractive.

• Sorry- I misread that. Disregard what I posted in response just above.

What Guys Said 7

• Generally speaking, Asian women act like women and treat their men like men, and are proud of the role they decide to play in family, whatever that role is. There doesn't seem to be much of this fantasy belief of some prince or something - they tend to be more realistic in that regard. lol, money is a different thing - that seems to be a universal issue for women ;-P

0|2
    3|0
    • Yeah, they don't seem to compromise on a guy's income, that's true.

• Women gotta do what women gotta do to secure their wants... that's the game, isn't it? All is fair? It's weird, but pretending that wealth is not a factor in establishing a new family foundation in today's society may be one of the weirdest omissions to natural observable human behavior. I'm not agreeing with it, but it's just the truth.

• That's quite true.

• Haha. You're on a roll.

I'm not going to be of much help on this. Haven't dated anyone of Asian decent yet nor do I have a strict preference for someone Asian. Also I'm 6'2ish. Soo.. Not short?
    Perhaps western guys who have more Asian friends in their circle of acquaintances might end up dating one. But to be interested in a race just because of your height seems a little obsessive?

Any particular reason you're wondering about the Asian dating pool?

0|1
    0|0
    • Just wondering About These Things- it's curiosity, really, although I do like Asian women and find them good Partners.

• My SIL is of Asian decent. She's great. And for the sake of your survey, My brother is an inch taller than me

• OK, good to know, thanks,

• Most aren't entitled career focussed princesses like Western women, so they choose them for their more attractive personality... not height

0|1
    1|0
  • I am. But I see proof that this is not an overall ''factor'' :D

0|2
    0|0
  • No just generally more perverted.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've seen plenty of both to not think that.

0|1
    0|0
  • l would date them

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes