Are Western guys who are interested in dating Asian women or actually date them shorter than average for their countries?

• Yes
  • No

39

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to answer but i dont understand the question haha

• Are Shorter Western guys more interested in Asian women than guys who are of average height or tall?

• Ahh I see. Well maybe online I see some guys like that haha , but in real life not really. I have met quite a few tall guys who were with short Asian women. In general I see tall man/short woman couples a lot.

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think so. I do love me some Asian birds but for me it just comes down to loving short girls. Asian girls are short in general so it makes sense why I'd be into them, not the mention their face structure and skin tone. I'm not sure how tall men usually are, but I'm about 183 cm or so the last time I measured myself, about half a year ago. That'd make me exactly 6ft.

• Latina are also short and their are short white girls do you like them?

• @ap234: She looks great, especially for her age.

• Thanks haha

• I don't there a higher concentration of shirt men no, I think it's pretty evenly spread