• Yes
    Vote A
  • Nah Nigga
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never in my life have I been attracted to a ‘full white’ person.. I prefer Mixed or something other than Caucasian.

1|2
    1|3
    • The first picture is very much my type aesthetically, though I’m not bi , as far as I know. Facial feature wise independent of sex.

• Show All
    • That explains it I suppose

• thank you for accepting 🤔😁😊

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah.

I think girls who are half black and half white, generally a little more on the lighter side (some darker ones look nice too), can be incredibly attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its rare I find one attractive where they don't look too much like the races im not into, or take like the worst traits from the races they are and not the best.

That first girl got a Barney the dinosaur face and the second has noodle hair and shitty eyebrows. Not my favorite kind of bone structure on a female.

0|2
    5|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I have.

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm biracial and I would

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have only dated biracial guys. But mixed black and white guys tend to be extremely self centered so I never dated those. It’s always been white with something else.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I have before, yes (Latinas of mixed race and one who was black/white).

1|1
    0|0
  • Real attraction looks much deeper than the ethinicity of the person in front of you. You'd have to be a retard to reject a person based on their race or ethinicity so definitely yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am an American and everyone here is mixed myself I am Irish Welsh Cherokee Chickasaw and Choctaw that's what I know of probably a little bit more

0|1
    0|0
  • Heck yeah. Especially if they looked like those two!

0|1
    0|0
  • If I wasn't taken I would

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, lightskin> darskin girls

0|1
    0|1
  • They should stick to their own. Oh wait.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my preference. Full white or full black.

0|1
    1|1
  • Pure or nothing

0|1
    4|0

Recommended myTakes