If you and your partner had a argument would you just break up with them?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• No! So run every time life gets a little hard? How do we ever grow as people if we do that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. If every couple did that the divorce rate would be at 95% by now.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No, you talk about it and try to fix the problem instead of always wanting to break up.

1|2
    0|0
  • It depends on what over. But if it was some petty shit, fuck no, I'm not a stupid twit.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• It would depend entirely on what was being argued about if I'm honest

1|1
    0|0
    • I know some guys that broke up with their girlfriend just they didn't had s*x or she didn't know how to do ****job right

• Woah that's harsh of them, I'd just let things get better with time in that department it'd take a long time for me to give up- people can have a lot of anxieties about sex and feeling comfortable, I guess though sometimes it doesn't work if you're not sexually compatible but saying it like that could really shatter confidence, not groovy

• I would try towork it out with her. If we can't, then yeah.

1|1
    0|0
    • I know some guys that broke up with their girlfriend just they didn't had s*x or she didn't know how to do ****job right

• Show All
    • Just didn't have sex one time, or a lot, possibly anytime? Guys have feelings to. one time isn't a big deal. But if it continually happened i would start to doubt her attraction to me. A **** job? That made me laugh. Was he giving criticism she didn't want to take? All this makes me wonder if there wasn't more to the break up and this was just the excuse.

• @WillyD Very good point. There might be way more to this than anyone else knows. Who really knows what goes on between two people.

• A bad argument, doesn't make a bad relationship the same way a bad day, doesn't make a bad life. In your position I'd be worried more if me and my other half didn't ever argue. So yeah, the answer is definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I don't do games, and that includes shit tests. If that shit starts, I walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol it would have to be a very very heated argument

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the argument

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It would have to be pretty serious for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not unless I knew it wasn't going to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup ain't no point giving women second chance

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • lf l had a girl l would not break up no way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1