Insecure about the new relationship?

I have a new relationship for 3 months, I freak out whenever it takes him several hours to respond to my text, because he has a watch that he wears all the time even in the shower , he still responds to messages when he is with his friends and family. There were 1 or 2 times he ignores my message, I can't help but think that maybe he is on dates with other girls (because he used to ignore other message when he was on dates with me), I obviously can't ask or anything but I feel really bad about it. What can I do to feel better, so my mood doesn't depend on him even if he was seeing other girl?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Tli don't think there an easy thing you can just do, you just need to learn to chill and be less insecure over time. Maybe slfind a subtle way to ask what he was doing but if you act like you're suspicious you're going to come across as very annoying