I cheated on my boyfriend?

I was on dating app when I was together with my boyfriend but he also flirted with girls. He took me back but I don't know if he's going to revenge cheat because he took me back easily? Said he wanted to start over. What are the signs he wants to revenge cheat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, you don't trust him and you don't think he trusts you. How can this ever develop into anything more than just using each other for sex? If that is what you want, continue. Otherwise, this is already over and you don't know it yet.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not making sense. What are you leaving out of the story? If you are going to ask a question give more details to what you are asking.

0|0
    0|0
    • I went on a dating site cuz I always thought he was flirting or cheating on me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Did you end up meeting with anyone? I doubt he will be as inclined to want to revenge cheat if you never actually touched another guy but just flirted with them instead.

Have you guys talked and worked it out though? It sounds like if you are this worried about him cheating there is still some talking to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend is never the best idea because eventually you will caught out. If you are not happy in your relationship then end it rather then cheat. If your boyfriend truly loves you then he won't cheat. He should slowly forgive and forget. If you both love each other then make the relationship work and fight for what you have and that's each other. Dont lose the person you love the most otherwise it's gonna hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you know the episode in "How I met your Mother" where Barney has an affair with the bartender Wendy, and after he breaks up with her he fears her taking revenge on him?

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly dont think you guys are good for one another

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you both need to grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Revenge cheat won't be a reql cheat xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Then he's not your boyfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• See what happens when you become cheating scum?
    If you don't trust him, (i doubt he trusts you), what's the damn point?
    Stop wasting both of your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • just end it
    you both suck

0|0
    0|0
  • Same signs as you did to him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes