I cheated on my boyfriend?

I was on dating app when I was together with my boyfriend but he also flirted with girls. He took me back but I don't know if he's going to revenge cheat because he took me back easily? Said he wanted to start over. What are the signs he wants to revenge cheat?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, you don't trust him and you don't think he trusts you. How can this ever develop into anything more than just using each other for sex? If that is what you want, continue. Otherwise, this is already over and you don't know it yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not making sense. What are you leaving out of the story? If you are going to ask a question give more details to what you are asking.

• I went on a dating site cuz I always thought he was flirting or cheating on me.