Really if a guy does not text you for a whole day, he is not interested in me right? Especially since that is our only form of contact for now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We are not chatterboxes like females.
    Do not look into this too much.
    If he doesn't respond in 3 days, then get uptight.

At the same time, maybe you should act like an adult and actually call?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Or, he could be busy? One day of not texting isn't that extreme.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I just think if someone really likes someone they find the time. I am a very busy person also, but I find time when want to

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If I want to talk to someone I will make an effort to do so.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe he's at work and it's really busy for him. just leave him a text or something.

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks, he used to text me even when he was working or at least before he left and or got home, I think maybe he just isn't interested anymore. Thank you for your help.

• seriously - if you require that much reinforcement, you might want to seek out a mental health professional.

0|0
    0|0
    • If it is the beginning of getting to know someone, I think it is normal to want to know if they are interested, him not texting for about two days shows to me he isn't really. Sorry, but my time does matter

• Either he is extremely busy working or you're just not that important to him.

1|0
    1|0
  • sad, but yes, if he likes you he would tekst u even if he is dying

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes