Guys, how do you feel when a girl is taller than you? And girls how do you feel when you are taller than a guy? Generally speaking?

Im 5'8 (174cm) , and know I've got nothing about my height to complain about, given that im already quite blessed for an Asian. But it just seems that there are a lot of girls out there who are taller, eg. 5'10 . I've even conversed with a 6'8 girl on this app. Platonically speaking i dont mind whatever height she is but relationship-wise id prefer someone slightly shorter, or same height. Anywhere from 5' to 5'8 is fine for me.

Whats your height and the range of height you would find preferrable in a partner?

Cheers! 😆

25

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. Women usually aren't over five foot eleven.